Ekaluck Chaiyaporn, Asean sales director at Horizon says there is potential in Indonesia and other Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) capital markets as they are far from being mature and efficient, relative to developed markets in the region. This provides the opportunity to introduce new products such as exchange-traded funds (ETFs), warrants and options, he adds.
“The fact that the world is more connected than ever, Asean’s capital market players can learn and collaborate within
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail