Ekaluck Chaiyaporn, Asean sales director at Horizon says there is potential in Indonesia and other Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) capital markets as they are far from being mature and efficient, relative to developed markets in the region. This provides the opportunity to introduce new products such as exchange-traded funds (ETFs), warrants and options, he adds.
“The fact that the world is more connected than ever, Asean’s capital market players can learn and collaborate within
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class