Clients of the Boston-based vendor, which recently announced that it will be acquired by SS&C Technologies, will be able to choose TI’s Strategic and Tactical Analytic Research and Trading (Start) tool from their OMS/EMS dashboard, which will suggest trading strategies based on TI’s analytics. Broker selection and strategy validation is up to the user, after which Start handles the execution.
“The OMS (or EMS) trader does not select an algo strategy. This is what TI Start does after conducting
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy