The collaborative offering aims to combine the speed of centralized trading processes enabled by the GMEX Fusion suite with the security of BBOD’s decentralized wallet technology, which gives cryptocurrency traders sole custody and control of their assets. Individual traders can create their own specialized wallet using BBOD’s smart contract system, where they can deposit and withdraw digital currencies that can be leveraged as collateral and traded as Ethereum-based futures contracts.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail