Voice communications providers IPC and GreenKey Technologies have expanded their partnership to develop an application that will stream real-time transcriptions of traders’ phone calls.
The application will be available to users of IPC’s Unigy 360 platform and be available in the first quarter of 2019. Not only will it let traders see a real-time transcription of calls, but it can couple that information alongside instant messages that were sent during the call.
GreenKey and IPC first
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground