Voice communications providers IPC and GreenKey Technologies have expanded their partnership to develop an application that will stream real-time transcriptions of traders’ phone calls.
The application will be available to users of IPC’s Unigy 360 platform and be available in the first quarter of 2019. Not only will it let traders see a real-time transcription of calls, but it can couple that information alongside instant messages that were sent during the call.
GreenKey and IPC first
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess