As augmented reality and virtual reality devices become more accessible, financial institutions are seeing the technology’s potential to overhaul how their staff communicate and bring data to life in ways that simply weren’t possible before. But projects may still have to wait years before they make their way to the trading floor. By Emilia David.
One day, in the future, a trader will pick up a shiny pair of glasses, put it over their eyes and instantly bring up the image of a counterparty that
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain