As augmented reality and virtual reality devices become more accessible, financial institutions are seeing the technology’s potential to overhaul how their staff communicate and bring data to life in ways that simply weren’t possible before. But projects may still have to wait years before they make their way to the trading floor. By Emilia David.
One day, in the future, a trader will pick up a shiny pair of glasses, put it over their eyes and instantly bring up the image of a counterparty that
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess