“Technology is changing too quickly for us,” sighed the head of IT at a US-based family office, while taking a break from SS&C Technologies’ annual client conference in September at Las Vegas’ Wynn casino. In the 100-degree heat of Nevada in late summer, the topic of conversation throughout the entire event tended toward artificial intelligence, machine learning and other emerging technologies, but for some, they may as well have been talking about fairy dust.
“We’ve only just got [SS&C’s back
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain