It recently announced that it now offers support for the cryptocurrency market, allowing users to trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies such as ether, ripple and litecoin.
Guillaume Poitevin, global head of sales and marketing at Horizon says the firm’s trading platform is widely used by clients for its sophisticated trading capabilities. It now wants to provide the same level of sophistication and value to clients trading cryptocurrencies.
Its native gateways already connect traders to the
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC