It recently announced that it now offers support for the cryptocurrency market, allowing users to trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies such as ether, ripple and litecoin.
Guillaume Poitevin, global head of sales and marketing at Horizon says the firm’s trading platform is widely used by clients for its sophisticated trading capabilities. It now wants to provide the same level of sophistication and value to clients trading cryptocurrencies.
Its native gateways already connect traders to the
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy