It recently announced that it now offers support for the cryptocurrency market, allowing users to trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies such as ether, ripple and litecoin.
Guillaume Poitevin, global head of sales and marketing at Horizon says the firm’s trading platform is widely used by clients for its sophisticated trading capabilities. It now wants to provide the same level of sophistication and value to clients trading cryptocurrencies.
Its native gateways already connect traders to the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain