The partnership will allow QuantConnect to directly offer data from Intrinio via an application programming interface (API). Users can connect through the API to call data for download to accurately write algorithms.
Jared Broad, CEO and co-founder of QuantConnect, says it was important to integrate data sources into its platform since clients cited the lack of strong data as a problem.
“We wanted to give the community access to the data they need but at a lesser cost,” Broad says.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail