In turn, the broker will provide its European institutional clients trading US equities with visibility and control in their trading strategies and execution. The cloud-based platform allows brokers and their buy-side clients to focus on best execution, in line with the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II).
Brian Schaeffer, president and founder of Clearpool, says firms that license the AMS can build an unlimited number of customized strategy configurations based on the
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy