Admissions by Salomon Brothers Inc. last month that it repeatedly cheated and suppressed information about its illegal bidding activities has provided a rallying cry for would-be reformers of the government securities market. Legislators and regulators vie to be heard in their cries for changes to the way the market is regulated and information is distributed.
Calls are being made for an automated and more accessible auction system for the primary market in government securities. In the seco
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II