Virtual reality -- as a means of managing vast amounts of data -- has been spotted on the desks of unidentified higher- end information users, such as traders and money managers. Retail broker use, however, seems light years away.
But as science fiction becomes fact, the gap could close. Information appetites continue to grow, as do the technologies used to manage the information. After all, observers note, systems planners just a few years ago scoffed at the suggestion that retail brokers n
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit