After a round of middle-management layoffs and the adoption by Peter Job's head office of a more centralized attitude, Reuters America Inc. (RAM) has developed the Vision, a formulation of the company's direction that is meant to spark a change in RAM's corporate culture. Aimed at a post-layoff RAM, the Vision is replete with references to client focus, commitment and teamwork.
RAM's new Vision accompanies the unit's swing into the black. For the first time, RAM made a positive contribution
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech