UL Publisher for Best Execution leverages Ullink’s UL Publisher post-trade data management hub and the LiquidMetrix Workstation.
Mifid II rules require sell-side institutions and private banks to produce best execution reports for clients and regulators. To do this, firms need to extract relevant trade data from their order management systems and reconstruct the full history of each client order.
The Ullink solution uses UL Publisher’s ability to gather, normalize and enrich data from multiple
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform