UL Publisher for Best Execution leverages Ullink’s UL Publisher post-trade data management hub and the LiquidMetrix Workstation.
Mifid II rules require sell-side institutions and private banks to produce best execution reports for clients and regulators. To do this, firms need to extract relevant trade data from their order management systems and reconstruct the full history of each client order.
The Ullink solution uses UL Publisher’s ability to gather, normalize and enrich data from multiple
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning