Chicago-based vendor Trading Technologies has announced the 2019 launch of an order management system (OMS) designed for sell-side traders.
While labeled as an OMS, the system includes execution functionality and handles trading by futures commission merchants (FCMs) and brokers in fixed income and futures. Although TT OMS is a new product, it will contain many of the same workflows and functionality already available through the vendor’s existing product suite, TT Platform, albeit through a
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative