Chicago-based vendor Trading Technologies has announced the 2019 launch of an order management system (OMS) designed for sell-side traders.
While labeled as an OMS, the system includes execution functionality and handles trading by futures commission merchants (FCMs) and brokers in fixed income and futures. Although TT OMS is a new product, it will contain many of the same workflows and functionality already available through the vendor’s existing product suite, TT Platform, albeit through a
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles