Driven by the demands of mutual customers, ChartIQ and Xignite developed four widgets─MarketX, InvestorX, ChartX and CalendarX─over a five-month period, after deciding to turn an informal relationship based on serving mutual clients with overlapping needs for charts and data into a formal partnership to develop specific tools, says Dan Schleifer, co-founder and president of ChartIQ.
"There are companies that have a need to not only have market data, but to display it in a way that is beautiful,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'