Little more than a year ago, bitcoin seemingly began appearing everywhere—even food trucks in Austin, Texas were accepting it. Yet conversation around the crypto-currency was bleak.
In February 2014, major bitcoin (BTC) exchange Mt. Gox suffered its spectacular $460 million collapse. Even worse news came on 28 February, when Autumn Radtke, an influential 28-year old founder of another exchange called First Meta, jumped to her death from an apartment in Singapore. The currency’s price began to
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'