Little more than a year ago, bitcoin seemingly began appearing everywhere—even food trucks in Austin, Texas were accepting it. Yet conversation around the crypto-currency was bleak.
In February 2014, major bitcoin (BTC) exchange Mt. Gox suffered its spectacular $460 million collapse. Even worse news came on 28 February, when Autumn Radtke, an influential 28-year old founder of another exchange called First Meta, jumped to her death from an apartment in Singapore. The currency’s price began to
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy