Offered as part of the vendor's hosted algorithmic trading platform Pragma360, TradeBase allows users to feed trading, risk management and compliance systems child order-level trade data into the platform to provide a granular level of order transparency, covering entries of all new child orders, amendments and cancellations, as well as child order fills.
Curtis Pfeiffer, chief business officer at Pragma, tells WatersTechnology that transparency is one of the vendor's key focus areas, reflected
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'