The electronification of fixed-income trading has seen a plethora of venues come to the market over the last few years, fragmenting bond liquidity further and increasing the importance of accessing critical information for traders.
In response, US-based asset manager Alliance Bernstein developed the ALFA solution to aggregate the market landscape onto a single screen and provide its bond traders with signals to where and when liquidity events occur across a number of electronic trading venues.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class