Hong Kong-based FWD Group, the insurance arm of investment group Pacific Century Group is implementing Bloomberg’s full suite of buy-side risk management solutions.
This includes Bloomberg’s asset and investment manager system (AIM), its portfolio and risk analytics solution (PORT), as well as its multi-asset risk system (MARS), and its latest IFRS 9 platform.
Paul Carrett, CIO at FWD Group, says this allows FWD to analyze, model and monitor investment performance while keeping investment
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail