Calastone, the global fund-transaction network, will be migrating its entire network of more than 1,700 financial organizations, across 40 global markets to a blockchain-powered marketplace, named the Distributed Market Infrastructure (DMI).
The migration, which will take place in May 2019, will connect one of the largest communities in the funds sector using distributed-ledger technology, making it a first, but significant step towards the sector’s digitalization.
The DMI will enable buyers
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects