Calastone, the global fund-transaction network, will be migrating its entire network of more than 1,700 financial organizations, across 40 global markets to a blockchain-powered marketplace, named the Distributed Market Infrastructure (DMI).
The migration, which will take place in May 2019, will connect one of the largest communities in the funds sector using distributed-ledger technology, making it a first, but significant step towards the sector’s digitalization.
The DMI will enable buyers
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions