Dash Financial Technologies has signed a definitive agreement to acquire eRoom Securities, a Chicago-based provider of clearing, reporting and brokerage technologies, for an undisclosed amount.
The move marks Dash’s entrance into the brokerage space and follows on from last year’s merger in March with LiquidPoint, Convergex’s options trading and technology business.
The eRoom platform will be rebranded as Dash Prime and will continue to be headed up by eRoom Securities’ current CEO, Collin
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions