Coinfloor, a group of cryptocurrency exchanges, has spun-off CoinfloorEx, a physically delivered bitcoin futures exchange, which has now been renamed as CoinFLEX (Coin Futures and Lending Exchange). The exchange has a focus on the Asian retail market as well as the market for commercial hedging, including mining firms, over-the-counter (OTC) trading desks and global proprietary trading firms.
Mark Lamb, co-founder of Coinfloor, who has recently relocated from London to Hong Kong, will run the
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess