GMEX Technologies has added digital custody and vault capabilities to GMEX Fusion, its hybrid centralized and distributed ledger technology (DLT) product suite for trading and post-trade. GMEX Fusion caters to institutional investors that require exchange custody, self-custody or third-party management of their digital asset accounts. Similarly, cryptocurrency and digital asset exchanges seeking to expand liquidity and attract new participants require custodian partners that are able to scale
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance