Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx) has opted to use post-trade infrastructure provider Traiana’s direct central clearing connectivity to clear foreign exchange (FX) deliverables.
Market participants can now access HKEx’s OTC Clear service to clear USD/CNH and USD/HKD FX forwards and swaps using Traiana’s CCP Connect clearing hub.
Steve French, head of connectivity and messaging at Traiana, says that previously, clearinghouses offered non-deliverable forwards, as there are no settlement
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class