English has long been considered the lingua franca of international business. But as geopolitical, industrial and human trends veer away from an Anglo-centric perspective and become more globalized, the importance of other languages—and the need for fluency in them—rises in turn.
In the capital markets, there is a significant impact for artificial intelligence (AI) here. While machine learning, natural-language processing and other AI subsets have evolved to the point where they are becoming
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group