Private blockchain platform Velocity Ledger Financial has teamed up with custodian Prime Trust to facilitate the issuance and custody of digital assets.
Prime Trust is regulated under the State of Nevada trust law. It is able to hold cash and non-cash assets such as stocks, bonds, cryptocurrencies, tokens, real estate, and private business ownership interests.
Shawn Sloves, CEO at Velocity Ledger, tells WatersTechnology that Prime Trust will act as a trustee, which means the assets of
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha