Technology vendor Horizon Software is developing new capabilities for its algorithmic framework that will allow users to build and customize the algos themselves.
Adrien Mastronardi, head of Asia-Pacific sales at Horizon, says the company started enhancing its algo framework about a year ago as more clients look to implement more specific strategies.
“We have some existing algos, but now users can add new logic, new priorities, or can modify the way they hedge,” he says.
Users have access
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects