INTL FCStone is considering an outsourced trading service for buy-side clients, in a possible extension of its foray into prime brokerage.
Douglas Nelson, managing director and co-head of prime brokerage at INTL FCStone, says expanding into outsourced trading complements this service.
“Prime brokers and outsourced trading fit into each other well because our market for outsourced trading sits just above our typical prime client asset level. This is an opportunity to be strong with outsourced
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance