INTL FCStone is considering an outsourced trading service for buy-side clients, in a possible extension of its foray into prime brokerage.
Douglas Nelson, managing director and co-head of prime brokerage at INTL FCStone, says expanding into outsourced trading complements this service.
“Prime brokers and outsourced trading fit into each other well because our market for outsourced trading sits just above our typical prime client asset level. This is an opportunity to be strong with outsourced
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class