A pale Mark Zuckerberg blinked nervously and shifted in his chair. The head of social media giant Facebook sat before stony-faced members of a US Congressional committee in April facing interrogation over a scandal that saw the personal data of millions of users harvested for political campaigning.
The risk to the company’s future was evident, as Zuckerberg’s uncomfortable appearance betrayed. Yet, little of this risk was reflected in the standard financial metric for assessing the likelihood
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class