Intercontinental Exchange plans to increase the frequency of updates—from end-of-day to continuous intraday values—for a set of fixed income volatility indices that the exchange and data services provider has agreed to acquire from Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Officials say the more timely updates will be useful to investors who are watching the index as an indicator of market sentiment.
ICE’s acquisition of the the volatility indices, including the Merrill Lynch Option Volatility Estimate
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class