The terms of the deal include a few enlightening clauses. For example, Reuters is paying $34 million to Telerate to keep the business going and fund some "minor" restructuring. The fact that Reuters needs to make such an infusion hints at the state of things at Telerate.
Telerate will undoubtedly be doing further restructuring even before the ink on the deal dries. Under the agreement, Reuters will pay an additional $28 million if Telerate takes certain independent actions that help Reuters
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain