A penchant for philanthropy might not be the first thing you associate with investment banks and trading firms, but the financial services industry has an excellent reputation for giving-both of time and money.
With an ever-increasing disparity between the world's richest and poorest people, investment banks and other financial institutions are leaders in social responsibility. Whether it's sponsoring a run or donating a full day's trading profits to charity, between London and New York, ther
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling