In the early 1990s, comedian Chris Rock played a recurring character named Cheap Pete. Cheap Pete would walk into a store, act aghast at the prices, and try to make laughable bargains.
“How much for that soda?” he’d ask.
“Seventy five cent! Good LAWD, that’s a lot of money! How about I give you 68 cent and you let me suck out the bubbles?”
Instead of vehicle airbags, he asked for garbage bags filled with Jell-O. Instead of 35 cents for a newspaper he offered 15 cents to jus
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO