The closest anyone could come to finding a connection between Stockholm and the gritty London suburb of Slough is the Equinix datacenter, housed in the latter and playing host to a substantial percentage of Nordic trades through Bats Chi-X’s platform.
Stockholm is widely recognized as one of the more attractive capital cities in the world. It’s unlikely that anything quite so complimentary has ever been written about Slough. John Betjeman summed up prevailing sentiment about the town in his 1937
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero