In 2008, the capital markets witnessed the collapse of some of Wall Street’s most prestigious investment banks. The resulting typhoon laid waste to many a hedge fund, asset manager and pension fund. Risk systems proved to be impotent. Much was learned and improved upon, but as the markets become increasingly automated and fragmented, risk concerns weigh heavy on the minds of fund managers.
This examination by Waters of risk management on the buy side looks at the new technologies, strategies and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground