After shelling out for gasoline one last time, you’re finally doing it: switching to a car powered by electricity. Decisions ensue. Should you go the conventional route with a hybrid, or perhaps a Tesla that runs without gas completely? Then there is a more practical problem: Your garage is detached from your house, and lacks a sufficient power source of its own. So, should you run a line from the house? Get even more environmental with solar panels? Should you wire all this yourself?
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain