Anthony says that while machine-learning models have been hit-and-miss during the pandemic, NLP is taking on greater importance. He also looks at how exchanges are looking to move their core matching engines to the cloud.
Quants wrestle with how far into the past their machine learning models should peer.
In a recent proof-of-concept with AWS and SGX, Aquis demonstrated significant jitter reduction.
The supporters of a plan for a federated cloud architecture in Europe held a conference to discuss development plans, but it’s still unclear how the concept will work in practice.
- Waters Wrap: Is AML Tech Worth the Cost? (And Cloud Moves & More Blockchain)
- Fermi’s New Paradox: If AI Analysts Are So Obvious, Where is Everybody?
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2020 Winner's Interview: Matrix IDM
- This Week: BNP Paribas; Deutsche Börse/ISS; Nasdaq/Verafin; Tora/TP Icap; Gresham/Data-Xchange
- Waters Wrap: Blockchain is Still Overhyped (And Ion/Broadway Thoughts & the Consulting Boom)