While the new rules will eat into financial services resources, regulators say they will also offer safeguards for managing cloud agreements.
A shortage of data professionals with suitable experience to run large financial firms’ data organizations could drive firms to completely outsource the management and administration of their third-largest expense.
While most every trading firm is migrating workflows and platforms to the cloud, Anthony explains that not every migration project is created equal.
The concept of a “golden copy” is well established. But what happens when buy-side firms want to differentiate themselves by launching new services, only to find themselves maintaining multiple “single” sources of data—or worse, none at all?
This week, Tony and Shen talk about how firms approach cloud migration projects.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Is disruption finally coming for the index business?
- Mainframes still mainstream: How financial markets are embracing and evolving 'legacy' IT
- Data brain drain may prompt move to managed services for market data management
- Waters Wrap: What makes for a ‘true’ cloud migration?
- Waters Rankings 2022 Winner's Interview: S&P Global Market Intelligence (Cloud-based Application Provider)