Compliance vendor says upcoming automatic trade reconstruction will slash processing times and allow users to monitor news feeds to detect insider trading.
The move will build on SCB's internal efforts over the past year to establish and grow a formal data business.
Catch up on some of the past week's financial technology news.
While real blockchain rollouts are still few and far between, some firms made progress in 2019. Here are 18 projects in some stage of development.
Josephine joins to discuss her feature on deepfakes.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2019: Best IT Team, Buy Side—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- AFTAs 2019: Best Compliance Initiative—Bank of America
- AFTAs 2019: Best Mobile Strategy Initiative—Bank of America
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 178: MEMX’s CEO & COO
- AFTAs 2019: Best New Technology Introduced Over the Last 12 Months—AI, Machine Learning and Analytics—ActiveViam