Tech chiefs and vendors see chance to revisit missed opportunities—in time.
Jamie Hyman talks with an LEI issuer, advocate and end-user about how Esma’s LEI grace period will impact operations during the first half of 2018.
One of the key takeaways from last year's Chicago-hosted SS&C Deliver conference is the importance for buy-side firms to develop a proactive technology strategy in order to adapt to a changing industry.
Seth Thomson, CIO of DRW, talks to Waters about his career, innovation and how the firm has expanded into new asset classes, including cryptocurrencies.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse