Avelacom's CEO says the 18-month project was one of the hardest ever undertaken by the company due to challenges related to doing business in Brazil.
The exchange initiated the tech overhaul after realizing some of the NEX platforms were “out of date” and “terrible”.
The vendor is building off its April release of an enrichment tool for Python notebooks.
Cloud providers are hunting for a way to bring multicasting to the cloud for low-latency market data distribution, unlocking the gateway for traditional exchanges to shift core infrastructure to the cloud without negatively impacting high-speed trading.
Simon joins to discuss some of the challenges that buy-side firms are facing in today's trading environment.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Exchanges Look to the Cloud (And More on ESG, M&A, and Vaccine Tracking Data)
- Multicast: The ‘Holy Grail’ for Getting Exchanges to the Cloud
- What’s This ‘ESG’ You Speak Of? (And Thoughts on Cybersec & Cloud Delivery)
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 206: Liquidnet's Simon Maughan
- WatersTechnology Asia Awards 2020: Best Reconciliation Platform—SmartStream Technologies