Industry insiders warn that the regulator’s attempts to modernize equities data by redefining trading lots will fall short of the mark if odd lot orders remain unprotected.
The tool allows traders to search their own data to find trade information specific to them.
The vendor will roll out new coverage across OTC derivatives, fixed income, and FX in the third and fourth quarters.
Cloud providers are hunting for a way to bring multicasting to the cloud for low-latency market data distribution, unlocking the gateway for traditional exchanges to shift core infrastructure to the cloud without negatively impacting high-speed trading.
Simon joins to discuss some of the challenges that buy-side firms are facing in today's trading environment.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Exchanges Look to the Cloud (And More on ESG, M&A, and Vaccine Tracking Data)
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 206: Liquidnet's Simon Maughan
- WatersTechnology Asia Awards 2020: Best Reconciliation Platform—SmartStream Technologies
- Multicast: The ‘Holy Grail’ for Getting Exchanges to the Cloud
- What’s This ‘ESG’ You Speak Of? (And Thoughts on Cybersec & Cloud Delivery)