Market participants say cloud has the potential to reimagine data licensing. But moving to the new operational model comes with a raft of unanswered questions.
State Street’s partnership with FundGuard will provide clients with multi-book accounting, allowing them to see two sets of records in one system.
As crypto markets face a reckoning in the wake of the FTX scandal, standard-setters and industry participants say identifiers for tokens are key for the industry’s stability.
The data vendor has 19 points of presence from where it will provide co-located access to the new managed services by Q2 2023.
This week, Shen and Tony talk about the usability of distributed ledger technology as a solution for capital markets firms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast: Fixed income execution & innovation
- Industry mulls identifier schema for digital assets
- Waters Wavelength Podcast: Episode 257 (DLT loses favor)
- State Street looks to bolster Charles River, Alpha platforms with FundGuard integration
- Waters Wrap: ASX’s Chess DLT meets calamitous fate—what can be learned?