A deep-dive into how capital markets firms are using open-source tools to experiment with machine learning.
The service aims to smooth swaps reconciliation—‘the Holy Grail’—for Goldman, Citi and other backers.
An examination into how the industry is trying to create standards around blockchain development.
A year after issuing the first blockchain-traded bond, the lender says blockchain technology could drastically cut settlement times and costs.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class