Economists at the bank leveraged a combination of public and third-party data to make conclusions about the future during uncertain times.
Pension Reserves Investment Management and MIT’s business school are looking to improve ESG data and to reflect all investors’ views.
A look at some of the key "people moves" from this week, including Raj Paranandi (pictured), who has been appointed COO EMEA/APAC at MarketAxess.
Commonalities between the two firms' commodities pricing units bring them under regulatory scrutiny as they move closer to an acquisition deal. At the same time, it appears that IHS will lean into the regulatory reporting space.
- A Fireside Chat with Marion Leslie (SIX)
- Vendors Continue to Move Products, Services to the Cloud: Some Examples
- Covid Re-Exposed Bond Market’s Liquidity Problems—Is Change Finally Here?
- S&P/IHS Markit: OPIS Faces Spin-Off; Cappitech Beefs Up Regtech Frontline
- FactSet, Snowflake Take Aim at Financial Data Mapping Challenges