Better data visibility across multiple systems could provide a driver for technological change in the world of post-trade.
A raft of new entrants are offering outsourced trading services to buy-side firms, anticipating a wave of takeup among larger asset managers, driven by cost and coverage needs. But are they aiming too high?
A summary of the latest financial technology news.
The acquisition of the 10-year-old vendor will give the exchange group high-quality market data, low-latency direct feeds, and packet-capture capabilities, experts say.
James Crosby, founder and CEO of data management firm Fencore, joins the podcast to discuss vendor lock-in and interoperability.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- FDC3 creator sets sights on cloud-based interop with new company
- Top three fixed income venues confirm bid to deliver EU consolidated tape for bonds
- Sell side ramps up outsourced trading desk services for still-skeptical buy side
- Capitalizing on data’s migration to the cloud
- If it ain’t broke, break it: Back-office tech reform may benefit front-office returns