Mary-Catherine Lader says that the asset manager is building out new modeling tools to help users better understand how the decisions a company makes today can affect their performance in the future.
Anthony brings in some guests to give predictions about what interoperability will look like over the next 12 months and what firms need to start preparing for today.
State Street’s Chris Berry explains how the asset servicer winnowed 60 ESG data providers down to six, and why this strategy has proved to be effective.
Economists at the bank leveraged a combination of public and third-party data to make conclusions about the future during uncertain times.
- JP Morgan Snags 7 AFTAs—Here’s Why They Won
- State Street focuses on 6 data vendors for ESG analysis
- AFTAs 2020: Best New Technology Introduced Over the Last 12 Months (Trading and Risk)—LSEG Technology
- Goldman taps alt data for economic forecasts during pandemic
- LME overhauls tech, data stack amid calls for trading floor closure