A long-time AWS client, Finra is using a combination of AWS tools and its own knowledge graph to generate better search results.
Keiren Harris, a strategy-based market data consultant and founder of DataCompliance, joins the podcast to talk about exchanges in Asia and their data strategies.
The asset management arm of Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China is enhancing its NLP models to solve complex, non-linear challenges such as overfitting.
The EU regulator had to coordinate efforts with local NCAs to clamp down on failures made by counterparties to meet Emir guidelines for porting data.
- Asset managers look to raw NGO data for ESG insights
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2021: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product—Numerix
- Quandl goes live with new dataset for measuring dollar value of patents
- Waters Wavelength Podcast: Asian exchanges
- Ping An Asset Management zooms in on NLP models for sentiment analysis