TRG will combine J&J's six-year-old MDR managed service for data reporting with its own similar ADS declarations service.
Asset managers can choose from a range of trade-outsourcing models, but some traders say certain providers’ data-sharing techniques carry greater risk of information leakage.
Anthony takes a look at the Consolidated Audit Trail and concerns over its security. He also touches on the rapidly changing face of the regulatory reporting marketplace.
Market participants say the price hikes reflect the struggle among regulatory reporting service providers to run sustainable and profitable businesses.
On this episode of the Wavelength Podcast, Wei-Shen and Tony talk about the importance of communication when it comes to M&A activity within a company.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The curious case of Larry Fondren and DelphX
- Bloomberg RHub fee hike reflects cost pressures of regulatory reporting industry
- Itiviti’s Blueprint for Success—Investing in People and Products
- Esma: Both OTC identifiers will not be required in Emir reporting
- All roads lead to Bergamo: Euronext eyes new home for its tech