Data from non-profits can be combined with ESG ratings for more bespoke investment insight, investment professionals say.
A summary of some of the past week’s financial technology news.
Concerns about data leakage have driven some users to rival privacy-focused messaging apps like Telegram and Signal, as WhatsApp policy changes come into force on May 15.
The EU regulator had to coordinate efforts with local NCAs to clamp down on failures made by counterparties to meet Emir guidelines for porting data.
On this episode of the Wavelength Podcast, Wei-Shen brings on Annie Wu, who works on all of WatersTechnology’s events, to chat about the challenges of running a virtual event.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wrap: Buzzwords and the hype machine (And editorial judgment)
- Vendors add surveillance support for WhatsApp alternatives
- Waters Wavelength Podcast: Episode 232 (AI networking and virtual conferences)
- Financial institutions battle cyber threat info overload
- Esma: Firms struggled with trade data porting after CME winddown