Data experts testify that right now, the financial services industry is uniquely positioned for semantics breakthroughs that will revolutionize the way data is managed, leading to unprecedented payoffs.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.
The platform is cloud based and will use machine-learning strategies to develop insights.
Ryusuke Yokoyama sits down with Wei-Shen Wong to discuss his three-decade career at the TSE and JPX, how the exchange is looking to help the industry improve its settlement cycles and how the company is experimenting with blockchain and AI technologies. Photos by Richard Atrero de Guzman
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes