Humans, and not robots, will still be required for the foreseeable future, say trading vets.
Assuming that automated artificial intelligence holds the key to unlocking fragmented datasets, the absence of standardized models coupled with regulatory concerns remain barriers to adoption.
CRM-X uses cloud-like technology to trade and consolidate capital across markets.
This year's SST Awards were held on the afternoon of April 12 in London. Here are this year's 31 category winners.
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Use of the Agile Methodology—IHS Markit
- Swift Names Pérez-Tasso CEO