Market participants will not have to use both the UPI and the Isin in their submissions to trade repositories, policy officer says.
Market participants fear a “horrible” relocation project and more room for latency arbitrage should the exchange move its data center to Italy.
Regulators will need biographical information to get the most out of the Consolidated Audit Trail, advisor said, as broker-dealers and exchanges argue over liability for breaches.
A no-adequacy decision could create new logistical issues for compliance teams and data managers operating across the UK and the EEA.
On this episode of the Wavelength Podcast, Wei-Shen and Tony talk about the importance of communication when it comes to M&A activity within a company.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- PanAgora’s CIO & head of sustainable investing explain firm’s ESG framework, best practices
- Waters Wrap: Microsoft’s capital markets play (And Algorithmics thoughts)
- If it ain’t broke, broker it: IDBs explore new ways of selling data
- Confidential computing projects could answer industry’s cloud security questions
- Advanced analytics ripe for no-code, low-code tools to enter the field