Digital Asset has slowly expanded its influence with exchanges in the APAC region, and this year has made additional inroads in the US and Europe. Anthony examines the company's wins and losses over the last seven years.
The Danish vendor is in the early stages of moving into accounting services. In later phases, it plans to expand services across the back and front office.
The Mac3 GRM risk solution is live for equities users, uses no AI or machine learning, and will be rolled out to more asset classes next.
After years of initial resistance, the capital markets have come to depend heavily on the compute capacity of the public cloud. But increasing market volumes are rapidly outpacing the cloud capacity that organizations thought would be sufficient for years to come, causing firms to be more critical about how they assess cloud services and providers.
Geoff Horrell talks about the Lab’s innovation strategy after the Refinitiv acquisition, deep learning, and the ideation process.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- After Refinitiv deal, LSEG Labs builds machine-learning market impact tool
- Options snaps up Activ Financial as battle for mid-market data vendors heats up
- Murky road ahead for consolidated tape plan administrator in the US
- SimCorp makes push into managed services
- Anna Service Bureau upgrade aims to evolve with emerging data landscape